We use a proven curriculum to encourage literacy skills, math problem-solving, social interaction, and the development of attention.
Through simple inquiries, children are introduced to rich vocabulary and higher thinking skills, such as planning, predicting, and drawing inferences.
Our classrooms provide writing, art, block, library, and dramatic play centers with activities that encourage intellectual, physical, and social skills.
Our preschool program:
- Focuses on learning, creativity, and cooperation with others
- Emphasizes development of self-confidence, curiosity, and self-discipline
- Offers curriculum which includes music, language, physical, social, and academic skills
- Teaches how to respect others
- Helps develop a positive attitude toward school and learning
Each day a science-based question provides structure for the day’s routine; children will explore activity centers that support the lesson. Activities in the various centers support hand-eye coordination and reading and handwriting skills. Children learn basic math principles by handling real objects and discussing them (as opposed to drill-based learning). Phonemic awareness and writing are woven into the curriculum and, twice a week, a music class emphasizes rhythm, creative movement and singing.
“The science-based curriculum and hands-on activities have enabled our daughter to learn about colors, light, and states of matter.”
- Ages 2 1/2 to 4 years
- Daily question guides structure for the day
- Music class twice a week
- Activity centers